Friday, September 26, 2008

Belly picture time!!

So I am at 22 weeks and I have my first belly pic:



She is kicking like crazy and being very picky about the food she gets...I claim she prefers candy, but I would be wrong! :)

Also....Gary and I signed the lease on our apartment today! I am excited because it is the one we wanted, but didn't think we were going to get it because they had rented the one out. Luckily, another opened, and we are now officially on a lease!
We move in October 10th!!

I have been siting in the hotel room watching tv and scrapbooking. Getting some good stuff done, so that is nice.

back to playing...more later!
xoxo
K

4 comments:

TracyP said...

YAY!! Can't wait for you too move! SO when are you going to be in EL again??? Hit me up:)
Love your baby bump!

Unknown said...

You look fabulous! Keep taking the pictures, you will treasure them in about a year!

McMGrad89 said...

So???? How is the new apartment? I am sure you are busy unpacking. Hope your scavenger hunt mail made it to you where ever you were living at the time.

I don't think I ever took belly pictures on purpose. You look great.

MommyVictory (Annemarie)

A Soldier Girl said...

Awwww .. I love it .. you look fabulous pretty lady. Hey you know we are partners in the Christmas Jar of wimsy right .. so umm hit me back with your mailing address.