Wednesday, March 5, 2008

EEEK!!! Guess What!?!

OMG!!! So, well, the interview went great!!!! I was so freakin' exhausted by the time I got home at 12:30 am on Monday, but it was so well worth it!

I don't have the job yet, but I am doing a "trial run" of the job basically to see if I can do it. I start next week, not sure where yet, but overall, I think I have the job in the bag!! I am thrilled, and it was so good to see the "big boys" at corporate and hang out with them a bit.

so, keep the fingers crossed that next week runs smoothly, which I am sure it will anyway!

xoxo
K

3 comments:

Lori said...

OMG Korbyn, that is so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm sure you'll do wonderful and the job will be yours for sure!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Kate said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) good luck with the job hunt!

Ramie :-) said...

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats girlfriend!!!

Just FYI---I just tagged you on my blog! ;-) love ya!

Ramie