Monday, March 3, 2008

Wish Me Luck!!

okay...I am leaving here in 15 minutes to head for the airport and start the longest day ever! My flight leaves at 5:45 this morning and I have a layover in Philly before heading into West Palm. Then, coming back, I have a layover in NC. I should be arriving back in Chicago by 11:30 tonight. Needless to say, I am already exhausted and I haven't even started yet. I feel great about the interview, and my "chances" at getting the position. So, Now all I can hope for is that they feel thee same way!

I will write when I can today!

xoxo
K

4 comments:

Pegasus said...

good luck!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I hope you have a little fun in the sun while you are there. I'd totally take advantage of the warm air!

Good luck! :)

Tricia Wilson said...

Good luck and han in there!

Lori said...

Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!