Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well, I was wrong....

I would have bet money that I was going to have a little boy, but alas...
last weekend I found out that I am having a little girl!!!
I am so darn excited about this!!
I am really pushing for Wrigley Elizabeth, but not so sure if Gary will go for it! LOL

Here is my little girl:


(I cannot believe how much detail these ultrasounds give you now!!)

I also got word from work that I will be moved to Michigan in two weeks!! Quick yes, but this is great. I have so much to do that the sooner the better.

okay...off to have a Harry Potter Marathon and maybe get some scrapbooking done today!!
xoxo
K

6 comments:

scrapnic72 said...

Yeah! So happy that you are joining us here in the great state of Michigan....let us know when you're ready to crop! Congratulations on your daughter...what an exciting time for you.

Nicole

T said...

Awww, a little girl! Congratulations, hope you're feeling well.
;) Tracy

Jules said...

Oh wow, congratulations!!!! The new ultrasounds are pretty realistic now a days. A lot of people don't like them :)

A Soldier Girl said...

awww I am beyond happy for you girl .. that is awesome.. man oh man . . please send me your mailing address .. thanks girl

staudsa said...

Hey congrats on the baby girl! Good luck with everything!

TracyP said...

YAY!!! Let me know when you get to the E...We will hit up the local Beanery;)
I am so excited you are coming soon:):):)