Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back in with the P's....

I am officially done moving out of Chicago.
My hips hurt, by back hurts, my feet hurt, and my butt hurts, but I am done!
So, I am staying with my parents while I am in town, and seeing as I will be working in Chicago for this week I will be here all week!
It is actually kinda nice being able to hang out with my mom and my stepdad a bit.
My mom even set up a little scrapbooking desk for me!!
I finished a project tonight while I had time to sit and play:



This is a picture of my grandpa holding me when I was itty bitty. I cut little strips of paper and created the frame...kinda annoying, but otherwise fun! I love how it turned out!

anywho, that is about it for now. I am going to finish up online and get some much needed sleep!

xoxo
K

No comments: