Friday, March 13, 2009

5 weeks later....

I can't believe Wrigley has already been here 5 weeks!!
I mean seriously it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant!
She is doing wonderfully, and growing like a little weed. I cannot believe how big she is already! Here is the most recent picture of her....


Grandbon came to visit and saw Wrigley for the first time Feb. 22nd...here is a quickie LO I did of their first picture....



So far she has quite a few miles on her butt with all of our traveling. She has already been to 3 states...MI, IL, and IN. We went to Fort Wayne on the 5th of March, picked up Gary from work and drove to Chicago to introduce her to the family. We spent the weekend in Chicago and on Sunday had a family gathering with the Hay clan. Here is a picture of 4 Generations of Hay Women together...


We came back to Fort Wayne late on Sunday and have been here all week spending the time with Gary. We will go back this coming Sunday and I have one final week with Wrigley before I go back to work. I am bummed about my return, but glad to get back to the real world.

okay...enough for now, it is 2am, and I should be sleeping!!
xoxo
K

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

so glad to hear youre doing well with your little bundle of love!