Monday, February 9, 2009

Another 48...

well, at about 2pm, we got a call from the doctor, they found something in the blood culture.
The problem is, they don't know yet what it is, and they have to do more tests.
So, we had more blood drawn and now we cannot go home for another 48 hours.
I am so emotionally exhausted already that I don't know how much more I can handle.
I just want to take my baby home, but I am anxious to find out what is going on....
she still seems wonderful, no temp and no more fussiness, but it still worries me....
so, if you can keep the prayers coming, I would appreciate it...
xoxo
Korbyn

4 comments:

LynetteL said...

You are definitely in our prayers! Please keep us posted. Give Wrigley kisses from us!

Anonymous said...

thinking of the 3 of you and praying that you get to go home soon and snuggle on the coach!

Michelle McGee said...

You'll be in my prayers!

TracyP said...

Oh NO! I hope everything is alright!! If your at UofM your at the Best Hospital:)
My prayers are with you girl! I was gonna wait till things settle down a bit before I call you. I will postpone that a little longer if you need. I know you must be drained! However if ya need me I'm here:) I am only 45 mins away!:) I have a baby gift for Wrigley:):)
((HUGS))