Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OMIGOD!!!

What a crazy and exciting day today has been!!!

Let me start by saying CONGRATS to the new SIStv Fashionistas!! It is so exciting to see so many of my fabulous friends on the list!! Makes my heart smile!

Next, let me tell you this.....I have my final interview in Florida on Monday for the National Sales Position for my management company!!! AACK!! I am so freakin' excited. They called me today to ask if I would rather come out Friday or Monday and because of time I chose Monday...here is the fun part...my flight out is at 5:30 am and I come back in Monday night at 11:30pm...I have a huge sales event here at the hotel on Tuesday, so now, I am going to stay at the hotel Monday night (probably won't get here until close to 2am!) and then be up and at 'em for the sales thing on Tuesday!!!

okay, so...fingers and toes crossed that it goes well!!!

back to work now, just wanted to pop in and share!!

xoxo
K

7 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Oh Wow! I hope it all works out for ya! and have fun :)

scrapnic72 said...

Korbyn, I'm praying that things with your interview work out the way they're supposed to...from Chicago to Florida? WOO-HOO! Bring out the tanning oil!

Blessings,
Nicole

Unknown said...

Good luck with the interview, Korbyn! I'm sure you will rock them.
Jennie

Lori said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you Korbyn!!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

you go girl!! hope this is what you want.

Ramie :-) said...

Hope your interview goes wonderfully and that the presentation the next day rocks too! And I hope you get to scrap in warmth soon!

Traci Keriazakos said...

HI Korbyn, YOU CANNOT MOVE! NO!!! LOL! They are going to love ya babe! Good luck!!