Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Questionaire....

hmmm...I guess I am really trying to catch up for my time off since this would be post #2 today, but the fabulous Holly posted this little questionaire on her blog, and I thought it would be fun!!

drinking: bottled water

listening to: the sounds of the neighborhood since I am working on airflow through the house, and my neighbors are LOUD!

reading: Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin (good stuff!)

relieved about: nausea has subsided...for now

missing: Gary

not digging: The heat without the A/C!

totally.thankful for: um...just about every little thing happening in my life/day/moment!

planning: too much to list!

reliving: all of my meals...over..and over...and over again....really now, morning sickness should be done soon...right?!

daydreaming about: Air Conditioning!

putting off: paying my parking tickets...bad, I know!

finally accomplished: ummm...nothing is really completely accomplished, but plenty of things are started!

scrappin' with: Nothing because I am sitting here posting this!! Must go scrap now!!!

alrighty!! your turn! If you post it on your blog, send me a little note to let me know!

xoxo
K

1 comment:

A Soldier Girl said...

Hey Korbear how you doing and how is baby coming along .. me so proud and happy for you .. so what you been up to girl .. Ima have to stop by your spot more often .. since I am not on Sis as much .. I be soo busy .. love your work lately girl ..

love ya

http://sassysasha.typepad.com

Sasha