Monday, July 7, 2008

um, yeah, I should update!!!

So, it has been a little while since my last post. Sorry about that!

LOTS of changes going on here...

*The job is going great, still doing a LOT of traveling, but it is still wonderful

*I am moving out of my apartment in Chicago, and putting my stuff into storage while I do all this traveling.....

*but, I am looking at a new place in Michigan because....

*I AM PREGNANT!!!
no joke, really, I am!!
I can't believe it either!
Little bit of a change huh?!?

I have been dating this guy from Michigan, and well, here we are!
So, things have changed quite a bit!

I am scrapping more now and making more time for myself.
I am also going to try to blog more and keep everyone updated...I will try at least!

I need to get back to work, so I will share more soon!!!
xoxo
K

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Congrats are in order. Hope the pregnancy is smooth and event free!
C&C are almost 11 months old...your IQ drops and time flies when you become a parent!
Jennie

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! How exciting, wish you all the best with the pregnancy!!

Unknown said...

I have been checking in here about once a week to see if you were going to update your blog with pregnancy information!

I am so happy for you!
tia0220 on SIS!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
staudsa said...

Wow, figures I have to create an account to get in touch with you. Congratulations. I hope all is well with you. Please tell your family hello for me.

Sarah