Thursday, February 21, 2008

BRRRR.....

Oh my freakin' goodness it is so cold! I mean negative temps cold. and then the wind kicks in and you almost pee your pants because it would keep you warm. Okay, sorry, TMI...not that I did, but it was a thought! :)

After yesterday's full moon/lunar eclipse, I am not surprised that today has been one of the oddest days ever! I spent over an hour looking for one of our meeting room guests who "went missing" and drove all over the area looking for her, only to find out that she went to buy a cell phone charger and got lost coming back?!? She had her whole meeting freaking out, and I was in the middle of it. but alas, at least she is okay!

So, still haven't been able to scrapbook, but let me tell you why. I went in there the other night to work, and the radiator is broken! So, it is negative temps in my room! I had slippers and socks on and my feetsies were cold in seconds! I am not even going to attempt to have the landlord fix it, he will only break it again and probably burn the place down!

Oh well, I am taking a mental health day tomorrow, and plan to scrap no matter how cold it is in there!!! I have so many projects to get done, and about a month worth of daily cards to do too!!

I have darts tonight and it is a partial re-match so we have extra games tacked on (part of the reason I took tomorrow off) so I will be out until close to 2am i am sure! And, there are only two girls tonight since the 3rd girls is sick!! Meaning that I am going to be playing a LOT of games!!!

okay...hope to have more scrappy goodness for you tomorrow!!!

xoxox
K

1 comment:

Lori said...

YAY for a mental health day!!!!! I hope you get lots of scrappin' done! Stay warm!!