Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hey all,

Well, I am back. I have been so swamped, and out of town too, so I haven't been able to keep up. I haven't scrapped since like the 31st or something, so I have to get that done too! I was asked to train a new sales director in Maryland, so I flew out on Superbowl Sunday, and flew back late Thursday night. Lots of things have been going on within that time though.

Instead of giving you the "play by play" let me just give you the cliff version:

Grandma is okay, and back home
Kickin' butt in darts on Saturday, and then again on Thursday night when I got in from the airport
Paschen and I had a complete and clean break on Sunday. Too much animosity to keep dating right now, so I am officially single
While I was gone, my living room window had a bit of an issue with leakage, so now I have leaking apartment, and a landlord who can't do anything about it
I had a little bit of bank problems while in MD, but amazingly, those are gone
I am getting ready to go play darts in Schaumburg so I have to actually go get ready since I have to be out of the house in an hour, but I will be scrapping all day tomorrow!!

I will update more as I can tomorrow.

xoxo
K

No comments: