Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello 2009!!!

WOW! Time flies when you are having fun!!!

So, lots has happened since October when I last checked in....
*I am officially overdue with baby...she was due on Jan. 29th!! We are inducing Thursday morning at 7:00 am! She will (hopefully if labor doesn't last forever) have a birthday of 2/5, G's B-day is 12/5, and mine is 6/5, so I think it is perfect!!

*Oh, and we have made a final decision on her name....I win... Wrigley Elizabeth May! Yippee!! I think he was just trying to raz me more than anything..LOL.

*We have furnished the apartment, and it looks great and very lived in..

*My dad moved in with us December 1st from Tennessee...I bit colder here, but he loves it.

*Gary was transfered to Fort Wayne, IN for work which kinda sucks, but we are making it work...he is home 4 nights a week thur-sun and then goes back and works Mon-Thurs...It is good financially, just kinda hard not having him here every night...but for now, it has to work..no other options..He will be home with me and Wrigley for 2 weeks starting tomorrow though, so that will be fabulous....

*I just bought a new car, so that I don't have to try and put a car seat in a two door sunfire! So, I am now a proud owner of a 2005 Jeep Cherokee!! The vehicle I have wanted forever, so that makes me happy!!!

I know there is so much more that I have to share, but I can't even remember it all right now!!!

I should probably be getting to bed anyway while I can still sleep at night huh?!?

love and hugs!
Ko2

ps. I will share pics and deets as soon as Ms. Wrigley gets here...:)

No comments: