Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wrigley Elizabeth May Has Arrived!!

After 13 hours of labor, she has arrived!!!



With a full head of hair!!!

We went into the hospital Thursday morning, 2/5/09 to be induced. We got into the room at 8:15 to start our day.

at 2:59, they broke my water to get things rolling....The contractions got a bit rough by about 3:30, and at 4:03 I was given an epidural.

At this point, I slept. It was wonderful!!
Gary's parents and my dad got into the room at about 7:30 or so, and we were all just hanging out until Dr. Walsh arrived at 8:45 to "check me out" and see where we were at....to my surprise, and hers, I was fully dialated and ready to go!! We started the delivery at 9:00pm, and at 9:29, Wrigley was born!!!

8lbs 3oz and 21 inches long!!!

Here is her first picture....



Thank goodness for the epidural because I felt great throughout everything once I was given it.

We are still in the hospital, but being discharged sometime tonight (have to wait for the 48 hour tests to come back). We are all doing wonderfully, she is the perfect baby!

I will update more as I can....
xoxo
Korbyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh so happy for you and gary.....take care of each other...

hugs

Jo
xx

LynetteL said...

Congrats, Korbyn and Gary! Wrigley is beautiful!!!