Tuesday, September 11, 2007

and worse still....

Okay, the amazing thing is that I am generally still in a good mood right now with all of the craziness that is still happening!!

So, Friday driving home, my breaks start acting funny, the car is not shifting, and guess what...MY TRANSMISSION WENT OUT!!!!

Okay, No joke, but does someone out there have a voodoo doll of me (or my car?)!! This is absolutely nuts!!

So, I am now getting to work every morning at 5am since Paschen needs to be to work by 5:30 (oh, yeah, she still has her job!!), and I am working till at least 4pm every day....I need a nap..

well...back to work, just wanted to give you a quick update!!

xoxo :)

2 comments:

Cricket said...

aw man Korbyn! sorry to hear this but glad Paschen still has her job!! Things will get better...have faith!

Smiles,

Kath W said...

Yikes! Glad to hear you weren't hurt!