Thursday, September 20, 2007

Apparently, Thursdays are my days!!

I have officially become a fan of Thursdays! It seems that I am my happiest on Thursdays and I look forward to them. Hmm...weird!

So, the exciting news for the week....I ordered my laptop yesterday!!! I should have it in the next two weeks and can't wait to have access at home. I am going to help Paschen learn the ins and outs of computers and this way she will have better chances with her knowledge and getting into a new job!

I have scrapped quite a few things and I love them, and I am really happy with the time I have to scrap!! I guess the little things make me happy!! Anywho, gotta get back to work, just wanted to share right quick!

Much love..xoxo
K

2 comments:

Cricket said...

yay on your new laptop Korbyn!!

Smiles,

RiNNE said...

Thursdays? That's funny and random! Congrats on the new laptop and make sure you share your lay-outs!