Monday, September 24, 2007

A good Mail Monday...

I got my laptop finally!!! I am so excited to be sitting at home and checking e-mails and updating stuff. Not only that, but I got a package from one of my favorite SISters which is great (now if only my post office could step on it!!! I also got my IPASS in the mail so I don't have to spend as much money on the stupid tolls anymore!! Woo Hoo...I got home, opened my mailbox, and the thing literally overflowed out. I got 3 different magazines, 4 packages, and several envelopes! Quite a mail Monday...now if only I would get my new checks in!! (Cause I need to spend more money??!!)

I am going to scrap, clean, watch Heroes and maybe even some football tonight, they I am hoping to upload some of the LO's and projects that I am working on. At least the ones that aren't for SSReflections....If you haven't checked it out, do so now..www.ssreflections.com It is a great zine and I LOVE it....okay...the sales person in me got out...whoops. :)

BTW, did I mention that I ramble...
xoxo
K

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow sounds like a busy day. I too need to do some chores then watch Hereos. So glad it is finally on. YEA!
Have a great week.