Tuesday, September 4, 2007

OH MY GOD!

You ever feel like every time you try to step ahead you get knocked back???

Well I have been trying to work on getting my credit report cleaned up, and in the process found a $1200 collection for a credit card. So two weeks ago I call the company (Portfolio Recovery) and speak to someone names Sylvester to find out what I can do. He wanted to set up payment right away, but I asked him to send me information (contract, bill, etc.) on the account as I do not know what it is. Anywho, he took my address and said he would mail something out.

Okay, so that was the "me taking a step ahead part" now here goes for getting knocked back...

I am at work today, and some lady calls up asking me about my payment to this account. UM...no one sent anything, I am still waiting for paperwork. she says, nope you told us you would call back when you were ready to pay. I repeated that no, I am not paying for something if I do not know what it is. then she repeats my address. Now, considering that when I talked to Sylvester prior, he had my address in Minnesota, and she rattled off my address in Chicago, don't you think they would have sent something. So I proceed to say "You guys are a bunch of Morons". she gets defensive and says "did you call me a moron" Absolutely! Then...heres the kicker...she says "Well, why don't you just go try to buy whatever it is you are trying to buy, and good luck with this on your credit!" "Now don't call back" And she hangs up on me! Are you freakin' for real!! No way sweetheart, you do not threaten someones credit because you don't pay attention to them trying to pay you!!! So that the interest accrues!! Um no!!

So, I am going to go call the BBB now and see what I can do if anything, and then I am going to call back Sylvester and find out what he didn't understand!!!

URGH...okay...thanks for listening to me vent!!

xoxo Korbyn

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Oh my gosh is right!!! What a b**ch!! You go girl, give em heck!!

Sorry that they are messing with you!