Thursday, September 27, 2007

In the spirit of Halloween Coming!!

So, in the spirit of one of my favorite months of the year, I have changed my blog around a little bit!! Oh, and I have officially started digi scrapping. While it is hard enough to get my cats to sit still, it is even harder to get them to sit still together, so Here is a page of my little girl Hemlock.

I am going to do more of these pages because it is fun and quick, but I still have a ton of other projects so, for now, this is it!

xoxo K

4 comments:

Ramie :-) said...

VERY nice!! You go girl!!

Dawn T. Heath said...

Great job Korbyn!!! Love it!!

Dawn

Cricket said...

great layout Korbyn! Ya see, it is fun and addictive isn't it! Love the new blog look too!!

smiles,

Kristie W. said...

Great job! Have fun learning and creating more!