Monday, January 21, 2008

I have come to a realization.....

2008 has started off ugly, but it is supposed to be the greatest year yet by every account that I have read, horoscopes, my tarot cards, even the initial reaction to the year is that it was going to be great. So, why has it started off ugly? Here is my realization:
It is not that 2008 is going to be bad, this is just the end of a really crappy 2007 finishing up!

That's right, It is going to be a fantastic year! I am going to do everything that I need to do to make it so. Not only that, but everything happens for a reason. This change is my current situation may be so that we are stronger people so that when we do fix ourselves, we will work better together, or it may be a door opening to a new life. I don't know what the reason is yet, but I will find out soon!

I wish you all a wonderful 2008, and for those of you who have had a rough start so far, keep in mind that it isn't 2008 being mean, it is 2007 finishing off it's BS!

okay...back to work...hoping to have internet connection again tonight so that I might be able to share some of the stuff I worked on last night, but we will see!!

xoxo
K

5 comments:

metrochic said...

dude. wait until you catch up on the l word. it's crazy! i seriously could not love this show more. well, unless it was 3 hours long each episode instead of 1. hee. have a great day!

Bernadette Merikle said...

here is to the end of a crappy 2007 for you.

Ramie :-) said...

sooo true girl! so true! here's hoping things look up for ya soon!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I'm sending some positive vibes out to ya, that the fab 2008 catches up to ya. :)

sarah. said...

I am so with you - 2007 is just about out of my system, and 2008 will rock for all of us!

(genoveva from SIStv)