Sunday, January 20, 2008

your internet connection can make or break your weekend...

well, it broke mine anyway!!! I am officially online for the first time at home since Wednesday!!! So, the good thing about that is that I got loads of new stuff done scrap wise, I read two books, and I worked on my bills...I guess it is okay that the internet was off huh?!

here are some of the projects that I worked on:

More Daily cards---here is the one from Saturday 1/19:


My January Trash to treasure blue light special layout:


And my newest card from Sarah's 52 card challenge:


More to do today, I am waiting for a phone call from a friend to possibly go get coffee, but the way these temps are, I may just stay in under the blankets the rest of the day!!!

until later...whenever that may be...

xoxo
K

2 comments:

Kath W said...

Sweet cards!
Stay warm....HA, right?!

Ramie :-) said...

Love the cards!