Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WOW...

okay...after hours of trying, I am finally connected. What a day...It took almost 2 hours to get to work today because of our snow, and we didn't get more than 4 inches! I did get to work on some more ATC's when I got home, and I finally have more pictures to share!

this may be my favorite layout ever! I did it for Truth Or Dare Friday over at SIS, and I just love how it turned out!



the rest of the stuff is just some ATC's and such and none of the pics turned out so we won't be sharing those tonight!

alrighty...off to bed soon...Paschen is supposed to come over tonight since she had to work late and doesn't need to drive all of the way back to Kenosha!!

I am sure I will post tomorrow or so...OMG...sidenote, I am so upset that Heath Ledger is dead! I am just bummed.

xoxo
K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page!
Aren't you amazed at how people act like they've never seen snow here...what's the deal people...it's Chicago!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I like your layout, very pretty. I like the subtle colors, soft and elegant.

Ramie :-) said...

Love that layout!! Sorry about the traffic and the snow.....

Tell P Hi for me!

Ramie